Terms & Conditions
- Listed below are the Terms and Conditions of FUNZY LTD. No alterations or variations to these Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing by FUNZY LTD.
- Funzy Ltd reserves the right to make changes to the services and activities advertised for any reason and without notice. All Meal Deals and special offers are subject to availability.
- Any person using The Co’s. park and facilities must complete, or have a valid waiver completed on their behalf. Those participants under 16, or any other participant without their own valid waiver, must ensure a legal guardian has fully completed a waiver on their behalf. Parties signing waivers on behalf of younger customers state that they accept responsibility for the safety of themselves and for the supervision of children in their care.
- All persons using the inflatable park must be 18 months or older and persons under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult that is on site. Children under the age of 4 but over the age of 18 months must be accompanied by an adult on the park at all times. Children unable to walk and Under 18 months only use the designated Toddler Inflatable Area.
- The Co. retains the rights to refuse accommodation of participants that are deemed as unsuitable condition. This is in the interests of safety to self and others.
- The park provides a variety of inflatable-based activities. Customers use the park in the knowledge that participation is not without risk and serious misuse could be fatal.
- All users must attend a safety briefing session prior to every park session and adhere to the instructions of park staff and Park Marshalls at all times.
- The Co. does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to any personal customer property whilst onsite.
- For reasons of hygiene all customers are required to wear socks while using the Inflatable Park.
- Following the safety briefing and once within the inflatable facility, participants will not be individually supervised by The Co’s staff.
- The Co, reserves the right to refuse admittance or to remove a participant from the premises should it be deemed necessary to do so. This includes any customer whose behaviour is considered antisocial and/or unsafe to themselves or others, or who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. The decision of the Duty Manager on all matters of admittance will be final.
- The Co. reserves the right to refuse admittance to the inflatable park to any participant who is not dressed appropriately for the activity. All participants should ensure they are not wearing any sharp items and remove all jewellery and loose items before participating in any of the activities.
- The Co. reserves the right to refuse entry or remove from the premises any person causing willful damage to the facilities, fixtures, fittings or other property of The Co. Any party engaging in such behaviour will be liable to pay for the rectification, remedy and all damages caused. This includes any damage caused by misuse of equipment and/or failure to comply to supplied guidance and/or instructions.
- For health and safety reasons and to allow for safe management of other customers The Co. reserves the right to refuse entry to late arrivals.
- No refunds or compensation will be payable by The Co. in the event that any participant is not permitted to, refused permission or decides not to undertake or complete a session.
How we may use your personal data.
We will use the personal information you provide to us to:
- (a) provide the Activity;
- (b) process your payment for the Activity; and
- (c) in accordance with the terms of the Booking Form.
GROUP AND PARTY BOOKINGS
- If The Co.is providing catering for your group, then specific dietary requirements must be communicated at the time of placing the booking to ensure these requirements are understood and can be met. Failure to provide adequate notice of any changes to dietary requirements may mean it impossible to deliver the service.
- If an alteration to a group booking is required, then a minimum of 7 clear days’ notice must be provided to The Co.
- If additional or reduction of party guests is required, then again 7 days’ notice must be provided, and the following conditions must be met:
- The remaining number of guests does not fall below 10.
- The Co. must confirm it has adequate space and facility to accommodate any additional participants.
- All changes are made in accordance with The Co’s general refund and transfer policy.
- Funzy e-Gift Cards are redeemable against Open Play Sessions and products online at www.funzy.co.uk
- e-Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
- e-Gift Cards have an expiry date marked on the e-Gift Voucher which is 365 days from the purchase date. e-Gift Vouchers presented after their expiry date will be treated as void, these are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- e-Gift Cards cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
- e-Gift Cards cannot be returned or refunded.
- Multiple e-Gift Cards cannot be redeemed in the same transaction
- Funzy reserves the right to refuse to accept a e-Gift Voucher which deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which is suspected to be affected from fraud.
- Funzy reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice and to take appropriate action including cancellation of the voucher at our discretion. Funzy will only do this if we as a company deem such action necessary.
PRICES AND PAYMENT
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking no less than 7 days before your party is due.
- The remaining balance is due 7 days before your party start date.
- The Co. reserves the right to change its prices and tariffs at any time. As much notice as possible will be given should a change in price occur.
REFUNDS AND TRANSFERS
- The deposit for Group and Party bookings is not refundable.
- The Co. requires 7 clear days’ notice to provide a reimbursement into the customer’s account for any cancellations. The account will be credited with the previously accounted value of the session booked and will do so by the same means or platform from which it was originally paid. Any amendments more than 48 hours clear notice will be offered a session transfer. This requires the participant to specify an alternative date and time for their booking. With less than 48 hours’ notice The Co. cannot offer cancellations a refund or transfer.